Terms and Conditions
Web Site Usage Notes and Legal Disclaimers
These notes apply to the Web site managed by Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"): direct.fujixerox.com, (referred to below as "this Web site").
Please carefully read the following notes in connection with the use of this Web site.
Technologies used on this Web Site
The majority part of this Site is designed using following technologies.
- HTML 4.01
- CSS 2.1 and CSS3
This Site can be displayed properly with the browsers supporting the above-mentioned technologies.
In rare circumstances, some contents may not be displayed properly depending on users' OS or browsers.
Fuji Xerox verified that the contents of this Site work properly with the following browsers.
- Windows® Internet Explorer® 11(standards mode)
- Google Chrome(the most recent version)
© Copyright Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. 1995-2016 All rights reserved.
The information on this Web site is protected by international copyright laws, treaties and related legislation. The use of this information, including any duplication, alteration, uploading, reproduction, transmission, circulation, licensing, sale or publishing, is prohibited by law in all cases except where use is personal or falls within the scope of actions expressly permitted by other legislation.
Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries and are used under license.
Brand names of products and services of this company that appear on this Web site are registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Other company names and product brand names are generally company trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks.
The use of Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design in advertising or promotional materials of any nature is forbidden without prior written authorization.
The contents of this Web site are subject to change without notice. It is possible that any information extracted by a site user might not be the most up-to-date. Users are advised that the Company provides no guarantees associated with the use of the information on this Web site. The Company accepts no responsibility for any kind of harm arising from the use of this Web site except where stipulated.
Prohibited actions on this Web site
Web site users are prohibited from the following actions on this Web site.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to the privacy or financial assets of either the Company or a third party.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to either the Company or a third party.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any conflicts with public order and common standards of decency.
- Any business operations or actions designed to generate profit, including any activity that may constitute preparations for such actions.
- Any activity that constitutes or is accessory to criminal acts, including any conduct that may lead to such actions.
- Any false notification or sign-up procedures such as the registration of another person's e-mail address.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to damage being inflicted on the good name or reputation of either the Company or a third party.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to either the use or provision of any harmful computer programs such as viruses.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to violations of any laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Any other activity that the Company may deem unsuitable.
Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law:
- The Company makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information furnished on this Web site. The Company makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the results to be attained by any person from the use of the information or services found or comprised in this Web site.
- The Company does not warrant that any features or function comprised or accessible via this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web site or that the computer supporting the Web site is free if any virus or other harmful elements.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, The Company shall not be liable, whether under tort or contract, for any damages, losses or expenses suffered or incurred by you or other visitors, including direct, consequential, incidental, special, or indirect damages, or loss of profit or trading losses, arising from or otherwise resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this Web site.
Governing law and court jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the usage terms of this Web site shall be in accordance with Singapore law. Unless otherwise specified, all legal disputes connected with this Web site shall fall in the first instance under the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court in Singapore.